It wouldn't hurt anything, but it wouldn't serve much purpose currently, would it? The main point of the OBR XML file is to provide sets of capabilities and requirements for resolving dependencies. It isn't a very good resource for generating general use documentation about bundles.

-> richard

We are developing a bundle in order to manage local bundles and OBR bundles though an user interface. We will be pleased to let the user see bundle icons if there is one. We do not want to use non-osgi components in order to let the user create their own bundle repositories using standard tools.