On 31/01/14 11:15, David Bosschaert wrote:
I started implementing the OSGi Repository service API for Felix OBR
[1]. Currently I'm taking the approach of providing this service as a
façade over the existing OBR functionality. So it's backward
compatible, although I think that for certain things the main OBR code
may need to be enhanced.

If nobody complains I'd like to simply start adding things for this to
felix/trunk/bundlerepository, making sure that the existing tests
don't break. Ok with everyone?

Cheers,

David

So you're going to provide an R5 index, derived from OBR?

I think that will ultimately not work out, since the R5 format is way more expressive than the OBR format.
I'd just provide an R5 index directly from the artefacts

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4370