Subject: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.12
Date:   Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:03:33 -0700
From:   Sahoo <sanjeeb.sa...@oracle.com>
To:     dev@felix.apache.org <dev@felix.apache.org>

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

   +1 (binding): Jan Willem Janssen,Guillaume Nodet,David Bosschaert, Carsten
Ziegeler,Pierre De Rop

   +1 (non binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks,
Sahoo