On 18/04/15 4:39 pm, Sahoo wrote:
Hi,

It appears I don't have privileges to upload the artifacts to the distribution area.

svn: E195023: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E195023: Changing file '/private/tmp/felix/org.apache.felix.metatype-1.0.10-javadoc.jar' is forbidden by the server svn: E175013: Access to '/repos/dist/!svn/txr/8647-7ic/release/felix/org.apache.felix.metatype-1.0.10-javadoc.jar' forbidden

May I request a member of the PMC to upload the artifacts please? They have been released to maven repository already.
Can anyone having necessary privileges please upload the artifacts to downloads area?

Thanks,
Sahoo

Thanks,
Sahoo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.12
Date:     Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:03:33 -0700
From:     Sahoo <sanjeeb.sa...@oracle.com>
To:     dev@felix.apache.org <dev@felix.apache.org>

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Jan Willem Janssen,Guillaume Nodet,David Bosschaert, Carsten Ziegeler,Pierre De Rop

   +1 (non binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks,
Sahoo