Thanks Bram,

I'm cancelling this release.

I like your suggestion that just consists in picking up the unmodified
bundles from the releaserepo if not modified at all. That is safe and is
making sense.

I will just modify the gradle script in order to support a parameter that I
will use to specify the list of bundles I want to release, and then other
bundles will be simply picked up from the releaserepo. I will also update
the release process in the README file.

cheers
/Pierre