For reasons unclear to me Eclipse has started saving modified files reformatted
with the felix eclipse code template.  This, to put it mildly, has shown that
the code isn’t formatted with  the template, and I can’t fish out my actual
changes by hand.

What would people think if I reformatted the entire DS project and checked in
the result?  I’m hoping that I can convince git to end up showing me my actual
changes after this exercise.

In a somewhat separate issue, I have so far been unable to convince Eclipse to
let me open the R7 branch, so it’s possible someone else may have to apply
similar changes to that.

thanks
david jencks