From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziege...@apache.org]
Sent: 22 August 2018 17:33
To: dev@felix.apache.org; Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject: Re: Session invalidation

Hmm, maybe I'm missing something here, so you call getSession().invalidate().
This should invalidate this session and clear all attributes.

If another request comes in using the same session id, a
getSession(false) should return null.

A getSession() should return a new session which is empty.

So this should follow the servlet API contract.

Or do you experience different results here?

Regards

Carsten

Rob Walker wrote