So, I wasn't suggesting to make an explicit requirement needed for this,
but rather a convenience annotation similar to

@RequireJaxrsWhiteboard [1]

which is an annotation that I can use if I want to assert that the
deployment will calculate that I want a JAXRS whiteboard dpeloyed.

:)

This is a way to build a deployment descriptor into what you might refer to
as an "Application bundle" which might be a package-info.java containing:

@RequireJaxrsWhiteboard
@RequireCDIExtender
@RequireGogo
@RequireFelixHealthCheck
package com.acme.application;

This is in place of having to write out some deployment descriptor
somewhere in like a bndrun or feature file. The resolver can simple resolve
those from some set of repositories with no other input other than your
application bundle.

Sincerely,
- Ray

[1]