Hi David,

OSGi has only recently moved to the Eclipse Foundation and has only been up
and running there for a very short time (a few months).
No committers have been added after gaining karma yet, but there is already
an example of accepting a contribution from a non-committer [6].

I would certainly hope that the karma model works as well at OSGi in
Eclipse as it works generally in Apache. At least I will definitely support
this.

I hope this addresses your concern. If nobody else has an issue with this I
will assume that we can merge the projects.

Kind regards,

David

[6] https://github.com/osgi/osgi/pull/195