Hi Viswa,

I agree with you about Demo Server being largely oriented towards a quick
use but it has a lot of useful data. I have gone through demo server too
and I see they introduce RSA keys through external properties so I was
thinking changing all the microservices will be a little more stressful, we
could pass external properties to it when running the different jar files.
True talk about Eureka, I am trying to work on that too.
But I was thinking we don't need that much scripts and we don't have to
change too much.
I wrote a proposal about this for a GSOC project,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zp6CeYP6ox51tGSu1fE9cBAWpaQnqjeBBVIa-n0evso/edit?usp=sharing
, could you check it out? I will be delighted to get you point of view and
comments about this doc :)

Thanks Courage