Myrle,

I know you are still slammed but wanted to see if you had the chance to
place this request or if it was something I could do as I wanted to get
Aleks up and going as it's proving problematic for a number of our GSOC
aspirants to not be able to fully grok the functionality of Fineract CN
without having access to a web app. For many the high hardware requirements
is proving to be an insurmountable barrier. Applications are due by the
27th so I was hoping by early next week we might be able to get this setup.

Cheers,

Ed