Hello everyone,

Could we have a conversation on call to finalize the design framework? It
would be great as we'll have more clarity on the mentioned points. As soon
as it is possible and feasible for everyone, anytime today or over the
weekend would be great as it will give us some time to explore and work at
a better pace.

Thanks
Abhay