Hello Everyone,

Just to update on the latest activity going on the new web-app. Abhay,
Anwesh and me had a call on weekend where we discussed what was currently
built and shared my concerns with the approach we were following by not
using official Angular Material. There were multiple UI/UX concerns also
and some component level discussions and at the end we came to conclusion
that we will be going to use:

   - Angular Material for the new web-application
   - Another important point finalised was that we will be first preparing
   a shell structure of the application and then start working on each
   component.
   - We also took a look on to some dashboard themes for ideation on UI/UX
   and finalised it also.

Abhay just shared with initial structure he started and it's looking really
good now and he will soon deploy that for demo also once he integrate and
push it.

@Abhay Chawla <abhay.chawl...@gmail.com> @Anwesh Krishna Nayak
<anweshkna...@gmail.com> Also, some of the points that you should take care
while working from starting is:

   - Follow javascript style guidelines -
   https://github.com/airbnb/javascript
   - Proper code commenting, Indentation & formatting (use ESLint)
   - Proper code directory structure in feature base modularity
   - Try best not to write own custom/internal CSS if we can use helper
   classes in library
   - Naming convention of classes, function, variable (this will be part of
   airbnb styleguide)
   - Documentation should be done in parallel as we tend to miss this
   everytime
   - Responsiveness - When building a new component or page do test it
   should be responsive. Although by default ,most of material components take
   care of this, just in case you write anything custom do test this.
   - Webpack build process should be there so that project builds properly.

@Mentors: I request you all again to give your inputs so that we have more
pair of eyes looking onto the project, that way we can have most of the
basic things correct from start.
@Mohit I need your feedback on the offline support also, if we need to
setup anything from starting itself so our new application can work as PWA
installable app also. :)

Thanks
Gaurav