On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:18 PM Pembe Miriam <pembemiriam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Myrle,
>
> Thanks for taking time out to provide us this repos. I also need a
> repository for my project on designing a new UI on Apache Fineract CN for
> MFI that support group lending.
>
> Below is the link to my github repository that i Iave been using for this
> project
>
> https://github.com/pembemiriam/fineract-cn-web-app
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> Pembe Miriam

Hey Pembe,

web-app is a bit too generic a name for what you're doing.  Do you
mind if I call the repo "fineract-cn-group-finance"?  Or
"fineract-cn-mfi-field-agent"?

Or maybe you have a better suggestion?  We already have one web app,
and I image we might do more.  I'd like a repository name which is
more specific.

Also, the same question goes to you as to Ebenezer: Have you submitted
an ICLA yet?  If not, please fill out and follow the instructions for:
https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

Best Regards,
Myrle