Hello Isaac,

The UI's for setting up a center has been created, but the endpoints that
are consumed are not real (not from Fineract-CN back-end) . They are
endpoints that were generated on a locally installed Json-server.

The following will be needed for the project to be complete:

1. Endpoints for setting up a center should be made available.
2. Endpoints for carrying out center based operations like those found on
the current Mifos X should be made available.
3. The URL should be updated on the front-end (fineract-cn-group-finance)

Thanks,
Pembe Miriam