Hi Niklas!

Welcome to the mailing list!

I haven't experienced this issue myself but googling the error
suggested that there might be a bug with how some docker images resolve DNS
on some platforms.

I updated the Dockerfile of fims-web-app to use the latest public images
in hope that this issue is fixed in the newest version.
If you have time test it out by replacing inside root docker-compose of
fineract-cn-docker-compose

Search this:

  fims-web-app:
    image: apache/fineract-cn-fims-web-app:latest

Replace with:

  fims-web-app:
    image: aasaru/fineract-cn-fims-web-app:latest

My image is built from this PR:
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-fims-web-app/pull/21/files

If it doesn't work then you could also try a workaround.
In
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-fims-web-app/blob/develop/scripts/nginx/docker.nginx.conf
replace DNS names of micro services with IP addresses taken from
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-docker-compose/blob/master/env_variables
for example replace "office-ms" with 172.16.238.23 and so on
and then build a new Docker image and use that instead of the public one.

Regards
Juhan

Kontakt Niklas Uhrberg (<niklas.uhrb...@resurs.se>) kirjutas kuupäeval N,
26. september 2019 kell 18:47: