Thanks for the response (and welcome) Juhan!

I did the following:

1. Start the services in external tools
2. Try to start fims-web-app : This fails with the message "...host not found
in upstream "identity-ms"..."
3. Note that identity-ms is the first location config in
fineract-cn-fims-web-app/scripts/nginx/docker.nginx.conf
4. Start the identity-ms
5. Try to start fims-web-app againg : Now it fails with "....host not found in
upstream "office-ms"...."
6. Note that office-ms is the second location in docker.nginx.conf

and so on.

Does this mean that fims-web-app requires all the services listed in the
docker.ngix-conf have to be up and running?

I did change to the new image you build, but I get the same behaviour.
I did not try the work around yet, since the behaviour of fims-web-app seems to
depend on which services are up and running.

The memory on my machine is a bit limited so running all the services listed in
the docker.nginx.conf is unrealistic.
Question: Does fims-web-app need all the services only considering the
functionality?

BR Niklas

[cid:imageacce15.PNG@8ebd7d45.418d3ae6]
Niklas Uhrberg