Hi!

I found from archives that there have been efforts to integrate Fineract-CN
with Mojaloop and for this purpose a repository fineract-cn-interoperation
has been created.

I didn't find it under apache repositories but I found this repo:
https://github.com/marta-jankovics/fineract-cn-interoperation
(I don't know if it is the correct one)

The problem is that since it is not under Apache namespace it hasn't been
kept up to date with the latest changes (uploading to Artifactory, MariaDB
to Postgres migration, introducing EclipseLink, upgrading Gradle version,
building Docker images etc) and thus it has fallen out of loop.

I wanted to ask what is the situation with this repository and
functionality and should we put some efforts to bring this repository under
the Apache hat and bring it up to date so it could be started together with
other services.

Juhan