Hi!

Marta, thank you for clearing that up.

I created a Jira ticket with two-sub tasks about this matter:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-192
One task is what Marta wrote about and the other is bringing the new micro
service up to date with the others.
I wonder if there is anyone here who would be willing to work on those
tasks.

As you can see from Marta's email I already created the apache repository
and imported the code from Marta's repo:
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-interoperation

Kind regards
Juhan

Kontakt Marta Jankovics (<marta.jankov...@dpc.hu>) kirjutas kuupƤeval K,