I see the logs reflect this case. Please..file a bug report on our Issue
tracker on JIRA.... ANd provide as much detail as possible. The slow
queries mayb indicate an underlying somewhere on the code base

Is anyone able to investigate this more and see if they can shed some light
on this?

Thanks.
Awasum