Hi All,

I looked at these again and it seems the inconsistencies in tests might be
reduced or caught very early if before sending PRs, we run the following:

./gradlew clean build

./gradlew clean check

./gradlew clean integrationTest

So we make sure all is working on Dev env before sending PRs...

i hope this helps