Hello Vinayak,

Welcome to the community. I've cc'd my colleague, @Bharath Gowda
<bgo...@mifos.org> , who will be able to help you at a more technical level
but have you checked the status of the scheduler jobs: the ones for the
accrual should be running on a daily basis.

You can view status of the respective jobs and manually execute them from
the Scheduler Jobs section under Admin >> System.

You can read more here:
https://docs.mifos.org/user-manual/for-administrators-mifos-x-platform/administration/system/manage-scheduler-jobs

Ed

--