Hello.  I have a related question.  In Loan Product, I'm not able to set up
Cash Accounting.  How do I create the values that show up in the various
dropdown lists for Fund source, Loan portfolio, Income from interest,
Income from fees, etc?  I have already created a Chart of Accounts with
Asset, Liability, Income and Expense accounts.

Thanks in advance.

Vinayak