Hi Vishwas.  I appreciate your input.  As you observed, the system I'm
building is to aggregated several LMS' in order to present a consolidated
view of all loans.  I'm still considering building a simplified data
warehouse.  I was just seeking reasons to choose one option over the other.

Thanks,
Vinayak