Hello all.  I hope this email finds you all well.

I'm looking for general advice.

I'm building a new system that will aggregate loan information from several
different Loan Management Systems.  Some of these systems may be from other
LMS vendors (e.g. Mambu, LendFoundry).  I'm planning to use Fineract as the
core LMS in my new system.  Here's my planned workflow:

   1. Each LMS will periodically send loan product, loan, repayment, etc.
   info in a standardized format
   2. Our system will receive each LMS' data and input it into Fineract
   3. We're planning on performing the loan accounting for these loans in
   Fineract, AND have a periodic reconciliation process with the source LMS'

My questions:

   1. Is this a good idea?  Does this seem feasible?
   2. Do you see any major or minor issues with this plan?

Thank you in advance.

Stay safe.

Vinayak