Gents ,

I propose something fully automated , Gitcoin could be an alternative,
though it is based on cryptocurrency.

We could host something of our own :

https://gitcoin.co

--

Saransh Sharma
*Research Partner*

The idea of separation of me and you is amazing.
*Company Website <https://www.muellners.com/>       **Company Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/muellners>            *Company Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/muellners>

This mail is governed by Muellner®  Internet Private Limited's IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.