+1

I have a somewhat similar scenario where a maker creates a client by entering
data from a paper form. The checker will need to review that form and ensure
that the maker correctly entered the data as written in the form. Passing the
physical form around can be cumbersome. I envisage a scenario where the paper
form and other documents are uploaded at the creation of the client so that a
checker vets and approves or rejects the client profile

Warm regards
Ese