Hi Aleks.

Thanks for handling the FIneract 1.4 release.

Thanks to everyone who contributed a PR, a comment or did QA etc to make
this release happen. Without you all, Open Source will not be possible.

This is a major step for Fineract as we had not done a new release for a
long time. We call on volunteers to step up and keep moving the community
forward.

Thanks again Aleks.