Yannick, everyone,

... happy to see that we got 1.4.0 out of the door. And most importantly:
thanks to every contributor for delivering fixes and improvements so
promptly for this release.

Having said that: already preparing for the next release :-) ... let's see
if we can establish a more regular release cycle.

Thanks again to everyone for helping out and especially to Michael who
helped with a couple of administrative roadblocks... as Yannick said: this
wouldn't be possible without all of you.

Cheers,

Aleks