*Kevin, thanks for emailing me.  I would like to state "we" here always
mean community when I write these emails. *

Ankit, your actions and / or the firm you represent show a consistent and
lengthy pattern where you do not seem to understand how The Apache Software
Foundation works.
*Wherever, you see mis understandings of how ASF works, please highlight,
back with a qualified data, report, or citable information.*

No, We do not make blanket rules for one off problems.
*Very good. At least we are on the same page that there is a problem here.
Would you like to address the problem and investigate more if similar
problems exist, in order to create blanket reforms for the overall process.*

We are a meritocracy and build consensus with those who have earned merit.
*True we are!*

Your and your colleagues and actions are clearly not those of an individual
but an organization with differing goals and objectives from this
foundation which you continue to post about on our forums.
*Clearly, Muellners Foundation & ASF are two independent entities with
their goals and objectives. I can only assure you that I am posting here as
what I am made aware as a human being with no inclination towards either of
these Foundations, though respecting the ASF guidelines for these
communications.*

I am formally stating my objection to your posts and actions.  I am
formally recommending you and your organization for moderation.
*I welcome moderation. Please highlight the data behind your objection on
each of my posts or actions. *

>>> https://community.apache.org/projectIndependence

--
Ankit
Managing Partner

Impressum- Muellners® Inc; Copenhagen, Denmark CVR: 41548304;
New Delhi, India CIN: U72900DL2019PTC344870; Foundation EU CVR:41008407

This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.