Hi James

We have been using tomcat 7 even when the SMS was working.

The MaxSpareThreads is provided in the connector that runs the platform and I tried to remove the variable and the result is the same, SMS gateways gives the same errors.

Kind Regards

--

Mexina Daniel

Chief Executive Officer

Singo Africa Limited

                Email:
                mexina@singo.africa

                Company Website:
                https://singo.africa

                Amala Website:
                https://amala.co.tz

                KopaSmart
                https://kopasmart.app

                Mobile:
                +255 71 211 0791

                Address:
                Magomeni Usalama, Watumishi House, 1st Floor

                P.O.BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es Salaam