From: Kelvin Ikome <kel...@ciniter.com>
Sent: Monday, 07 March 2022 9:29 AM
To: dev@fineract.apache.org
Subject: Fineract 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 upgrade

Hi everyone,

We have upgraded from Fineract 1.5.0 to 1.6.0.

After dropping the flyway migrations table (schema_version), Liquibase runs
it's own migrations which fails (in recreating tables which already exist)
because we are aiming to re-use DB with existing data from Fineract 1.5.0.

Any ideas on how to address this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

--

Kelvin Ikome
Chief Executive Officer

 <https://www.facebook.com/ciniter.ltd>   <https://twitter.com/ciniter_ltd>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfOgsIgX3l1TT4G79NBUt-A>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ciniter>

<https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1Nn1rjdQPSIWkP0AX1Ans2BhipT9f07Tn&export=download>

t:
m:
e:
a:

+(237) 677-666-659
kel...@ciniter.com <mailto:kel...@ciniter.com>
Ciniter, Molyko, Buea, South West, Cameroon
 <http://www.ciniter.com/> www.ciniter.com