Hi Kelvin,

... you can't do that anymore (pulling from develop immediately)... you
have to first upgrade your instance (aka database schema with Fineract
1.6.0... the release that is... exactly that version)... and only after
that you can do the upgrade with the current develop branch (we try to keep
this as error free as possible, but develop is considered unstable until we
release).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Aleks