+1

From: Awasum Yannick <awa...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 16 March 2022 5:54 PM
To: Dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Lombok usage?

+1

Great Idea.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022, 16:43 Aleksandar Vidakovic <chee...@monkeysintown.com
<mailto:chee...@monkeysintown.com> > wrote:

+1

... very in favor of doing this... with Lombok we can also get rid of a lot of
the "@Autowired" stuff... just saying

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 2:07 PM John Woodlock <john.woodl...@gmail.com
<mailto:john.woodl...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Arnold,

I'm not aware if the community has considered this or other tools for removing
Java boilercode. However, not being a native Java programmer I abhor the Java
noise.  And I'm sure you'd do a great job demonstrating how Lombok can reduce
it.

Thanks a lot

John

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 12:48 PM Arnold Galovics <galovicsarn...@gmail.com