Yes, we have to be careful about removing things, that is probably an
unspoken principle on this project as we don't know how it's being used.
(unfortunately)
However, if it makes sense from an architectural perspective to rationalize
the notification and event handling frameworks, then I would suggest that
we find a way to migrate this behavior.
... and wondering if this belongs in its own extension or outside
component.

It may be "half-implemented" but that doesn't mean it isn't being used. ;)

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 7:43 AM Bharath Gowda <bgo...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Hi Arnold,
>
> I have some organizations using the notification feature effectively for
> sanctioning or disbursing the loan accounts based on the notifications
> which they receive. It is mainly useful when there are different levels of
> approvals for the loan cycle.
>
> (user configuration document for this feature is here
> <https://docs.mifos.org/mifosx/user-manual/for-administrators-mifos-x-platform/configure-notifications>
> )
>
> Regards,
> Bharath
> Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
> Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
> http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
> <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>

> On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 3:29 PM Aleksandar Vidakovic <
> chee...@monkeysintown.com> wrote:
>
>> ... thanks Adam... learned again.
>>
>> On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 10:28 AM Ádám Sághy <adamsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> So lets see what i know about this functionality:
>>>
>>> - The Fineract is the publisher and also a listener for the Notification
>>> events.
>>>
>>> - Fineract is publishing notifications in the following situations:
>>> "ACTIVATE_CLIENT"
>>> "ACTIVATE_CENTER"
>>> "ACTIVATE_GROUP"
>>> "READ_SAVINGSACCOUNT"