Hi devs

 I have an urgent problem here please if you will be able to assist me.
The maker checker in my installed mifos is enabled and now i am creating a client, the problem is on an approval, even the superuser can not approve, i was able to create and approve only the first client

In maker checker tasks, in portfolio i have selected are:

Close Center,
Update Chartslab,
 Activate Client,
Close Client,
Reactivate Client,
Reject Client,
Withdraw Client,
Create FloatingRate,
Update FloatingRate,
Close Group,
RemoveSavingOfficer SavingAccount
UpdateSavingOfficer SavingAccount,
 Create StaffImage,
Delete StaffImage

I have created a client with a user who is just a loan officer and wanted to check with a user with a role of superuser it fail to approve. I also tried to create a client by superuser and check it by another superuser, it did not work too.

Is there another task that i forgot to select or there is the one that am not supposed to select?

Thanks in advance.