Dear Zayyad,
I agree... Mostly 3 characters
RegardsSendoro

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 5:44 PM +0300, "Zayyad A. Said"
<zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com> wrote:

Adi,

I think we should also think of adding office short code as a prefix for client
account number.

Most institutions would like to differentiate their clients by office and
having only office name with restrictions of 20 character may pose similar
challenges.

I had a case like this with a client and we used different codes as client
types just to differentiate the account numbers.

Regards;

*******
Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011
Email: zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com