I was thinking it would be nice for people to put their real photos on
there -- so that we would know each other should we ever meet...

I didn't make a distinction between Committer and Committer + PMC, since
almost everybody was on both lists.  Didn't seem right to have
a separate section of just 3 or 4 people, but we should figure out an
elegant way to mark those are not both PMC and Committers.

-nick