Hi there Nicholas

We do appreciate your efforts on the website, but not least, don't push to
live today, there's a queue pending list for push on website.

It's a on-going movement and we should do it right. We will collaborate
with efforts.

Things to be done:

Remove redirection from articles posted to Adobe, we just need to link
source[external link].
Update videos page with Apache Flex related videos
Update the index to reflect latest articles published.
Make reasonable to understand the mobile work-flow.
..and so on.

Best Regards

Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com