On Jan 17, 2013 10:18 PM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 1/17/13 9:56 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> > HI,
> >
> >> Alternatively, I can create a Google Analytics account (free) for
Apache
> >> Flex and we can track not only download statistics, but other
statistics as
> >> well.  What do folks think about this idea?
> >
> > Not sure we can track all downloads due to the way it's mirrored.
> We can never know exactly (downloads can get aborted, etc), but the count
on
> the md5 will give us some idea.  I'm all for analytics as long as it is ok
> with Apache.
>

> > Justin
>
> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

We can find out how many times the download link was clicked from our
downloads page. And we can find out how many times the installer downloaded
the binaries.

That should give us a pretty decent estimate on the number of downloads.

Nick, does the setup you have in the new website have a GA plugin that we
could use?

Who should I ask if this it is okay for us to embed GA scripts on the site?

Thanks,
Om