If somebody wants to ask the higher-ups at Apache if this is ok, I can put
it in the new site.

Sorry I haven't been around this last week -- we had two major issues at
work that made me work a few 24 hour shifts, then I was out of the count
with migraines (image that!) for the latter half of the week.

-Nick