>Didn't the 'old' compiler (pre-Falcon) translate MXML into intermediate AS and
>offer the option to safe those intermediate files?
>I think that the presentation guy used these intermediate files (classes, I'm
>sure) instead of the actual MXML to get his prototype to work. I'm however not
>sure if Falcon has a similar option >(save AS translation of MXML), so that
>might not be a option anymore.

No, what they were actually doing is using the existing mxmlc with the -keep
option to translate MXML to AS. Then they would take all of generated AS,
including it in a project with the other ActionScript and try to give it a go
with FalconJs. There are some other details too on SVG, etc. but that's the
gist.

Mike