I'm following your work with great interest, but I'm afraid as a "regular"
AS3 developer with no background in compilers this is a bit too technical
for me. I was wondering if you could explain in a non-technical way what
the status of the project is at this moment.

Questions I have:

- I have an AS3 project, what can I do with FalconJx? Will it run in the
browser already?
- I have a Flex project with MXML, can it run in the browser with FalconJx
instead of Flash Player?
- Is it technically possible to write in AS3/MXML and without Flash run
the content in the browser, how does it reflect to the "pages" paradigm
(history) and the DOM?

Thanks for your hard work, just trying to understand where we are at at
this moment

Fréderic Cox