from what I know of the process:
-Velo needs to sign an ICLA
-Code can be donated as a JIRA issue, but it can also just be sent to one
of the committers who puts it in SVN
-When the source is actually released by Apache Flex I believe the headers
and packages need to be in order, bot for
the inital donation this isn't required (please correct me if I'm wrong
anyone)

Oh, and I'm not sure if the current open source license if compatible with
the Apache license, so how that would
work exactly I don't know either. Please, people who are in the know,
comment on this :)

cheers,

Roland

--