On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’ve checked in enough code to be able to compile an MXML-based project
> into a working HTML/JS project.  This means my prototype is now a true
> prototype instead of just demo-ware.
>
> More information on the wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Status
>
> I’m going to divert my attention to help Peter finish off the mustella
> tests for mobile as we are not currently able to use them to verify our
> releases.  Then I’ll be back on this ASJS stuff.
>
> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

So much awesomeness packed in one short email :-)  A brand new Flex SDK
compiled with Falcon and Falcon.js!

I just got a chance to run the prototype for myself.  I was able to compile
the .swf file using Falcon fine.  But the .js part using Falcon.js is
failing.  Here are are the errors:

C:\p\flex_os\workspace\flexroot\asjs\branches\develop\examples\FlexJSTest_again>
C:\p\flex_os\workspace\flexroot\falcon\trunk\compiler.js\bin\mxmlc
-compiler.mxm
l.children-as-data
-library-path+=C:\p\flex_os\workspace\flexroot\asjs\branches\
develop\frameworks\as\libs FlexJSTest.mxml

Using Flex SDK: C:\p\flex_os\workspace\flexroot\sdk\branches\develop
C:\p\flex_os\workspace\flexroot\sdk\branches\develop\fram
eworks\flex-config.xml
!ClosureProblem!

!ClosureProblem!

!ClosureProblem!

!ClosureProblem!

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:222)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.compile(MXMLJSC.java:489)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC._mainNoExit(MXMLJSC.java:221
)
        at
org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.mainNoExit(MXMLJSC.java:181)

        at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.main(MXMLJSC.java:157)

!ClosureProblem!

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Om