Did you end up with a set of scripts as described in [1]?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Status

You will need to have the frameworks/js folder available to the html file,
as well as the goog and third_party folders from the google libraries. The
compiler does not generate these .js files, these are the parallel framework
files we have to code along with the as files.

-Alex

On 1/27/13 12:11 AM, "Om" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>

>> On 1/26/13 11:22 PM, "Om" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> !ClosureProblem!
>>>
>>> !ClosureProblem!
>>>
>>> !ClosureProblem!
>>>
>>> !ClosureProblem!
>>>
>>> !ClosureProblem!

>>> I do see the following .js files in the directory though:
>>>
>>> MyController.js
>>> MyInitialView.js
>>> MyModel.js

--