Hi guys,

just wanted to inform you that I just updated FM6.x to reflect a lot of
feedback from the community and latest changes to the Mavenizer
(https://github.com/chrisdutz/flexmojos). I think FM6 still needs a little
working on the Air side. Unfortunately I don't use Air at all so I could use a
little help here. If someone is using FM6 + Mavenizer and is having trouble,
please tell me about it ... and if you also tell me what's actually going wrong
and has to change ... I would be really glad.

What I currently know of is that the Mavenizer currently deploys all jars in
the fdks lib directory as org.apache.flex.compiler ... this is not totally
correct as some of the libs are actually air libs and I should deploy them
differently ... I will look into this soon.

Chris