I think Frederic as a most comon sense for Apache Flex.

Apache foundation doesn't have internal moves for codenames like we had
previous at inc. company.

This isn't the right spot to start working a major release with flag Apache
Flex 5

We need to focus on the following things before:

   - Fix the current open-bugs
   - Adapt the Falcon to the SDK
   - Integrate other dependencies from Adobe donations like Squiggly and
   TLF.

Than on the begin release of Apache Flex 5 we can add the support of output
for HTML/JS.

Best Regards
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com