I personally think there should be a codename. We are all "brain-artists" and
prove me wrong, but sometimes this work is dry and odd. All committers and
people working here, their brains need a star shining at the horizon, to be
motivated to reach our goals. A codename represents an image and gives this
whole thing a personality, besides moving packages, breaking 42 major tests,
compiling modules, run for the 100th time in a day etc.
Just my opinion.

So +1 for a codename

Excalibur is great, (Doug | King) Arthur and 5th (century | flex version) suits
perfectly well for me.
What about just the word
"grale" addressing the same King Arthur story, but standing for his search for
it.. the wholy grale.

Its short and meaningless to those having concerns of a codename, but shiny to
those who know the true meaning.

Ps:
said to introdruce myself asap a while ago.
hope a link to xing is ok ;)
http://www.xing.com/profile/Phillip_Luedeling
Excuse its all german!

mobile mail