>I'm sorry, but what is 'we removed the "Flash dependency"' supposed to mean?
>Is Flex becoming a HTML5 framework?
>Pardon my ignorance but I haven't been following the Flex JS discussions at
>all, so a quick heads up would be nice.

Frank - there are several efforts going on right now to build and form a group
consensus around one of the HTML/JS approaches. We don't know where these
efforts will lead to or which approach will be evaluated as "best" in the
future. We also don't know if this code will ever end up in the SDK at all. The
language I used was an example of something exciting to me and is pure fiction
at the moment.